Friday 22 October 2021

Frida kahlo art

This week I was doing frida kahlo art we had  to draw a picture of her we put earrings necklaces and if we wanted we could put patterns on her shirt but I did not want to do any patterns on her shirt.Then had to paint her first we painted her hair then her face then all the other staff. we made the flowers out of tissue paper which is a little bit like tissue but it is longer and harder to rip.I found it hard to do the flowers because I did not know how to fold it.Next time I would do patterns on her shirt.I found it easy to draw her neckliss.
here is my work from this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.