Tuesday 2 November 2021

parihaka

 This week for reading we were learning about parihaka and had to read two stories .If we had head phones we could watch two videos but I did not have headphones.First we used the four words in the speech and put it into a feather because we had to put words into a feather that we think mean peace. I also worked with to of my friends and I will put a link to there blogs down below.

Here is michaels blog

and here is jakes blog.


here is my work from this week's reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.